Anyone who satisfies age requirements and has driving experience can get a car in « GEORGIAN STAR ». You just have to submit two documents to the Delivery Manager: a valid passport and a valid driver's license.
The whole process takes only 15-20 minutes.
General Requirements for a « GEORGIAN STAR » car renter :
1. A lessee should be no less than 23 years old;
2. Have a driving experience of no less than 3 years;
A security deposit is required, which includes:
· The equivalent of € 100 in local currency according to the exchange rate of the National Bank of Georgia on the day of renting a car.
Deposit doubles when crossing the board of Georgia.
A security deposit is waived for customers traveling with children.
Car rental is carried out according to the rates indicated on the official website of Georgian Star.
Please do not confuse our company with companies of the same name. Pay attention to the company logo.
Smoking in the car is strictly forbidden.
Rates include car insurance services: insurance claims in case of an accident, property damage, and car theft, liability insurance, and a part of tax revenues.
Petrol is not included in the price.
Additional discounts are discussed individually in each case.
- All vehicles are insured by one of the leading insurance companies in Georgia-Prime Insurance. In case of damage or theft, the insurance includes unconditional franchise equal to the amount of the security deposit;
· In case of loss or damage during the exploitation of the car, our company will immediately send our specialists to you; They will fix the damage or provide a new car.
. It is strictly prohibited to take the vehicle to the car service center without warning the company manager.
. In the above-mentioned case, the company has a right to fine a renter for neglecting the rule or losing the original parts of the car.
· The customer is supplied with a certain fixed amount of gasoline;
· Further refueling of a car is performed by the customer himself in accordance with his needs and the technical characteristics specified in the car passport.
· The car must be returned with the same amount of gasoline that was given out;
· In case the renter neglected the car, did not pay attention to the warning sign of the water or oil sensor, and carried on his way, that caused engine heating or oil leakage and as a result, the car stopped, the lessor has the right to bill the renter for the damage of the vehicle. The lessee is required to pay the costs of repairing this vehicle;
· A spare tire is attached to all vehicles. If one of the main tires is punctured, the lessee can replace it with a spare one (the lessor can provide a replacement service for extra money.). If an additional tire was damaged as well the lessee is obliged to purchase an identical replacement tire in any car center at his own expense.
· If you forgot to turn off the lights in the car and the battery ran off our company will help you to start the car for an additional cost;
· The car should be returned in a good condition washed and clean inside as well as outside;
· In case a car is dirty the process of returning it will be prolonged. In addition, the company will bill a renter for washing and cleaning the car 20 GEL according to its price list;
· In case a car is damaged as a result of misuse, the cost of repair is compensated by the renter;
·In case of late returns, if a customer is late for more than 2 hours, the lessor has the right to count the additional hours as a 1-day rental (each case is considered individually);
.In case of an accident involving a rented car that caused damage (dents, scratches, broken windshields, etc.) the lessee is obliged to immediately notify the company manager.
1. Help desk of our company by phone +995 592 59 99 95.
2. Support service of the insurance company (Prime Insurance Company) by tel. + 995 322 24 15 24 or hotline phone (*1115) and call the police by phone (112) to the scene for documentary recording.
-The renter must indicate all the damage caused in the accident to the police officers and in the certificate drawn up at the scene.
- In most emergency cases, in order to evacuate the damaged vehicle from the scene, it is necessary to contact the employees of the company "GEORGIAN STAR".
- In case the renter was in a state of alcohol or drug intoxication at the moment of the accident, he is obliged to compensate for all the damage caused to the car, as well as the damage caused to third parties.
- The Renter's right to drive the car may only be transferred to third parties by a power of attorney issued by our company. If the car accident was caused by a person not listed in the rental agreement or in a power of attorney from our company, the compensation of all damage caused to the car as well as third parties is charged to the renter.
· In case the renter registered an accident, in accordance with all the rules listed above, the responsibility for the damage inflicted on the car does not exceed the size of a deductible or a security deposit.
.If in case of an accident, the renter has not complied with the car exploitation instructions and has not warned the company about possible breakdowns, the responsibility falls entirely on the renter and the company has the right to bill the renter for the car repair.
A lessee is obliged to follow the requirements of instruction on the exploitation of a car, given out before the beginning of car rental.
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains:
1. What personal data is collected by the owner of this website or provided by you, through our interactions with you and your use of our website (www.carrentalgeorgia.ge), apps, and software
2. How your personal data will be used, where it is held, how long it will be kept, and your rights.
Definitions and interpretation
In this privacy, the following definitions are used:
Data controller means a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
Data processor, in relation to personal data, means any person (other than an employee of the data controller) who processes the data on behalf of the data controller.
“You”, “your” or “data subject” means:
· Visitors to our website
· Subscribers to any service we offer through our site
· Prospective or existing clients
· Our Partners, Suppliers, and Car Owners
Data controller, “we”, “us” and “our” means:
Rent Software OU and its data processors;
Personal data means any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier.
This definition provides for a wide range of personal identifiers to constitute personal data, including name, identification number, location data, or online identifier, reflecting changes in technology and the way organizations collect information about people. The definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679).
Sensitive personal data
The GDPR refers to sensitive personal data as “special category data”. Please see “Special category data”.
Special category data
This means personal data consisting of information as to the racial or ethnic origin of the data subject, his political opinions, his religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, whether he is a member of a trade union, his physical or mental health or condition, his sexual life. The special category specifically includes genetic data, and biometric data were processed to uniquely identify an individual.
Personal data we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data and personal information about
Personal data you provide us voluntarily
We collect the information provided to you to operate effectively and provide you with the best experiences with our Website, products, and services. You provide some of this information voluntarily by filling in the contact forms on our website, creating an account at our Website, or corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise. This includes information you provide if you subscribe to any service we offer through our site, send us a query or feedback, sign up for information on events, upload a document with your inquiry, make a booking on our site, purchase goods via the Website, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, promotion or survey, contact us via chat or messenger, provide your postcode to help us to find our nearest branch to your location, or when you report a problem with our Website.
The information you may give us is Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”). When we refer to “PII” in this policy we mean information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts cause the identification of an individual) may include your:
First name, surname, address, e-mail address and phone number, your postcode or location, company name, pickup and return date and time, desired vehicle class and model, travel destination, lifestyle, and social circumstances;
Special category data
By the nature of our business and the purposes of processing the data, the services hereunder are not intended for large-scale processing of special category data (please check the paragraph Definitions and interpretation). We do not process special category data on a regular basis and if your request contains information about special needs related to a disability, we will obtain your consent to process special category data during our later communication regarding your request. If this is not possible, or your sensitive personal data is not necessary for you to enter into a business relationship (oral or written contract) with us, we will destroy it and erase any copy in our possession.
We do not sell any products or services for purchase by children. If you are under 16, you may use our Website only with the involvement of your holder of parental responsibility. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children below 16 without the consent of the child's holder of parental responsibility.
Information you provide about others
In providing personal data about other individuals (such as someone in whose name you are registering an account or subscribing to our marketing promotions), you represent that you have notified them of (i) the purposes for which information will be used and (ii) the recipients of their personal data and (iii) how they can access and correct the information. You further represent that You have obtained all necessary consents from them.
Technical information, including personally identifiable information:
· Might include your device and connectivity information such as IP (Internet Protocol) address, unique device identifiers (such as the IMEI for phones)
Non-personally identifiable information:
· Might include your configuration data such as browser type, version, language setting, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, and versions
· Details of how you used our Website, such as your search queries. Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page:
· Log information, such as error reports, download errors, any problems you experience using our website, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We do not combine information collected automatically through cookies and analytics tools with other personally identifiable information you may have provided to us when you registered for our Products or submitted a form through our Website.
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded onto a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognize a user’s device.
· AUTHENTIFICATION COOKIES. If you're signed in to our Services, these cookies will help us show you the right information and personalize your experience.
· SESSION COOKIES. These cookies store the ID of a user’s session. The cookie is set when a user signs in and is used to restore the session without entering personal data.
· PREFERENCE, FEATURES, AND SERVICES. These cookies help us to customize your preferences, such as which language you prefer and what your communications preferences are, or to fill out forms on our faster.
· THIRD-PARTY COOKIES. We might use them for website analytics and advertising purposes, i.e. cookies that are set and can be accessed by servers respectively domains of our third-party providers.
We are using Google analytics cookies on this website which might register a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website, and cookies send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behavior which tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
Web beacons consist of a small string of software code that represents a graphic image request on a page or email. There may or may not be a visible graphic image associated with the web beacon and often the image is designed to blend into the background of a page or email. Web beacons can be used for many purposes - including website traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, advertising auditing and reporting, and personalization.
Social Media features and widgets
Our Website might include certain Social Media features and widgets, such as “Facebook Pixel”. These Social Media Features may collect information such as your IP address or which page you are visiting on our Website and may set a cookie to enable them to function properly. Social Media Features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Website. Please be aware that if you choose to interact or share any Personal Information via such widgets, you are in fact providing it to these third parties and not to us. Your interactions with these third parties are managed by these Social Media policies and not ours. For example, you will not be able to use the “Facebook Like” button if you are not logged in to your Facebook account. Once you use the button this will be associated with your Facebook history, but we will not process this information.
Information we might obtain from third parties
We might obtain some non-personally identifiable information from third parties. We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of data.
We might insert advertising on our partner websites, social networks, or Advertising networks that might categorize website visitors with similar characteristics or interests into non-personally identifiable data segments and offer these segments to their own clients, visitors, and subscribers. For example, if a person expresses an interest in cryptocurrency or beauty products, they might see an advertising banner linking to a similar service provider company website.
We might obtain and record information that an ad was requested or shown, how many times, the target geography of the ad (which will not include an IP address or specific personally identifiable location, and any user interactions with the ad or the page where the ad appears. This information is used for analysis, reporting, and troubleshooting.
We do not perform any visitor profiling activities.
Trusted partners (data processors) who work on our behalf under confidentiality agreements and might store, maintain or process your data
We have partnered with a number of authorized service providers (data processors), whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our own under written confidentiality agreements that guarantee that the requirements of the GDPR will be met and the rights of data subjects are protected. Data processors only act on behalf of our documented instructions. They have direct responsibilities under the GDPR and may be subject to fines or other sanctions if they don’t comply.
These might include communications and content delivery networks (CDNs), ticketing systems, online chat providers, web analytics, e-mail distribution, and monitoring services, advertising networks, feedback analytics systems, and our legal and financial advisors.
Such data processors may receive or otherwise have access to your identifiable or non-identifiable personal data, in its entirety or in part – depending on each of their particular roles and purposes in facilitating and enhancing our Services and business, and may only use it for such purposes. Under no circumstances may data processors will use the data for their own purposes.
The written agreements with the data processor guarantee that the requirements of the GDPR will be met and that the rights of data subjects are protected. The data processor will only act on behalf of our documented instructions, have direct responsibilities under the GDPR, and may be subject to fines or other sanctions if they don’t comply.
Once this contract is concluded, the data processor will return data to us or transmit it to another processor appointed by us and erase any copy in its possession. However, the processor may keep the data locked to address possible administrative or jurisdictional responsibilities.
Unless otherwise specified, where you have indicated to us that you are happy for us to send you the information about goods and services we offer and we feel may interest you or similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about doing so, we assume you are happy for us to keep your collected personal data. We may retain your
Personal Information (contact details) for as long as your User Account is active or as otherwise needed to provide you with information about our Services. As the data subject, you have rights related to the processing of your personal data and the option of withdrawing your consent to receive promotions at any time. Please see paragraph “Your rights”.
If you and we enter into a contract, we might keep your data during the performance of the contract and as long as it is necessary for our legitimate interests. Please see paragraph “Lawful basis and the purposes of the processing (Uses made of your personal information).
Lawful basis and the uses made of your personal information
We process all personal data lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner. We use the data we collect for the following basic purposes, described in more detail below:
1. To take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a business relationship (oral or written contract):
1. By contacting us by means specified in paragraph “Personal Data you provide us voluntarily”, we assume that processing is necessary for the performance of a business relationship (oral or written contract) or in order to take steps prior to entering into a business relationship (oral or written contract), and therefore the lawful basis is Contract and our Legitimate interests.
2. We will use the provided information to operate effectively and do our best to respond to your inquiry. Once you enter into a business relationship (oral or written contract) with us, we will invoice our services consisting of car renting and offer you post-sales service and loyalty if required
2. We might hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our and legal obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller after the contractual relationship between you and us elapses. The lawful basis for such retention is Legitimate interests and Legal obligation. As the data subject, you have rights related to the maintenance, storage, and processing of your personal data. Please see paragraph “Your rights”.
3. To send you communications, including promotional communications and advertising with your explicit consent, or allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so. The lawful basis for such processing is Consent.
1. If you wish not to receive such promotional e-mails, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us as described in paragraph “Your rights” or following the “unsubscribe” or instructions contained in the promotional communications you receive.
4. Website improvement We might use your automatically collected data such as IP address and browser data for our Website improvement, such as:
1. To administer our site and for internal operations, including data security, troubleshooting, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
2. To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device. The lawful basis for such processing is Legitimate interests.
Disclosure of information to third parties
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies without your consent. except to provide products or services you've requested when we have your permission.
1. We provide the information to trusted partners who provide us services under confidentiality agreements, specified in Paragraph “Trusted partners (data processors) who work on our behalf under confidentiality agreements and might store, maintain or process your data. These companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
3. We may disclose your information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are obligated to do so by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual prohibited activities, including but not limited to, fraud and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
We use a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure which includes personnel awareness and training policies, administrative, physical, and technical safeguards, regular testing of effectiveness, internal inspections of compliance, network security, risk management, monitoring, vulnerability management, security for workstations and mobile equipment and more.
You have the following rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation
1. THE RIGHT TO BE INFORMED. In this privacy statement, we supply you with detailed information related to your personal data storage, maintenance, and processing.
2. THE RIGHT TO ACCESS INFORMATION HELD ABOUT YOU.
3. THE RIGHT TO RECTIFY YOUR PERSONAL DATA if it is inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date.
4. THE RIGHT TO ERASURE (DELETE OR REMOVE) YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
5. THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT (BLOCK) PROCESSING. When processing is restricted, we will store your personal data, but not further process it.
6. THE RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY is your right to receive the personal data which you have given to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and the right to transmit that data to another controller from the current controller applicable if The processing is based on consent or on a contract, and the processing is carried out by automated means.
7. RIGHTS RELATED TO AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING INCLUDING PROFILING.
8. THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT OR OBJECT TO DIRECT MARKETING AND OTHER TYPES OF PROCESSING IF APPLICABLE.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you have a concern about our information rights practices.
Terms and conditions of car rental in Georgia
1. The minimum chargeable rental period is 48 hours. It means that if you rent a car for a few hours, you will be charged for a full day. For example, if you need a car from Monday morning to Tuesday afternoon, you will be charged for two full days.
2. If you want to extend your hire period, you must inform the rental agent in advance.
3. You must return your rental car with the same level of fuel you picked it up with. If the level of fuel is lower, you pay the difference at the rates of the car rental company. If the level of fuel is higher, you are not compensated for the difference.
4. If at drop off the car is too dirty to check the condition before/after rent (including verification of scratches & dents), the car wash is covered by the customer.
5. Standard insurance does not cover damages to the wheels, undercarriage, windscreen, and interior of the vehicle.
6. In case of an insured event, you must immediately notify the rental agent and receive an infringement notice, except as otherwise agreed with the agent. Failure to fulfill these conditions will cancel the insurance issued for the vehicle and make you fully responsible.
7. Rental cars are allowed to travel only on paved public roads.
8. Traveling to "Mestia-Ushguli-Lentekhi-Kutaisi" in a rented car is strictly prohibited! Access to the areas of Tusheti, Omalo, and Shatili is allowed only by car previously agreed upon with the manager of the company.
9. Driving a rental car across the country's borders is not allowed.
10. The contact phone number you specified during booking must be available throughout the rental period and on the day before pick-up. We will not accept any service quality claims if it was impossible to contact you on your mobile phone.
11. You pay fines and parking fees.
12. The minimum driver’s age is 21 years. The minimum driving experience is 2 years. If you do not meet these requirements, the rental agent may refuse to provide a vehicle.
13. To hire a car, only a valid national driver’s license with transliteration in Roman letters is required. American and Canadian driving licenses should be additionally supported by international driving permits (IDP).
Rules for using the online car booking system on Carrentalgeorgia. ge
1. Georgian Star, a company with a legal address at. Aghmashenebeli ave 61 Tbilisi Georgia, registration number 400137810, offers all-natural persons (except those who are under 18 years old or citizens of the countries that are not serviced by us according to our internal rules) to execute the Customer Agreement by accepting the terms and conditions of this public offer. We help you find the best car rental offers and book the car of your choice.
2. During booking, you pay only an advance payment of 15-20% of the total rental cost. You will pay the remaining amount to the rental agent when you pick up your car.
3. Cancellation or modification of booking
1. To cancel your reservation, you must send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Cancel" and include the car booking confirmation (voucher) you received when you booked your car. A refund will be issued to the same account from which we received the payment unless otherwise agreed. The advance payment will be returned within 14 days after we receive your refund request.
2. Booking cancellation does not involve commissions, except the payment service fee (6% of the amount paid).
3. You can cancel your booking without penalties within 7 days (21 days for luxury cars, convertibles, and SUVs) before the start of the rental period. If you cancel or modify your booking at a later date, the advance payment will be withheld as compensation for the canceled order.
4. You can modify your booking by canceling the old reservation and creating a new one on the usual terms. Please note that the vehicle you previously booked becomes available to other clients after you cancel your booking.
5. The security service of the car rental company may refuse to provide services to you without explanation within one day after you confirm the order and make an advance payment. The advance payment will be refunded net of 6% of the amount paid (bank fee).
4. Carrentalgeorgia.ge online car booking system provides information on hiring vehicles that belong to car rental companies on partnership terms. For all questions concerning vehicle condition, service quality, and compliance, please contact rental agents. For contact details of the car rental company, please see the email that is sent to your email address after you complete your booking.
5. If the car rental company can not provide the booked car due to breakdown or other force-majeure circumstances, it must provide a vehicle of the same or higher class on the same terms and for the same price. In this case, the service is considered to be provided in full.
6. By placing your order on Carrentalgeorgia.ge, you confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions of the Booking Agreement and agree to abide by them.